Electrate Zelig

ABOUT

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Libido-Miami

Someone told me recently that people move to Gainesville from Miami in order to think. I relate to this notion, and I do write on this in the relation of Newnan's Lake & my unconscious in another post. In Gainesville there exists a formula to remove the phallus in order to look at it, but it's kinda hard to find. It is also right in front of you. Read and take notes (with page number annotations). Don't run from anxiety, utilize it to keep a rhythm of oscillation.  

When I moved up to Gainesville (for my MFA)

The Libido(lamella) is the essential organ in understanding the nature of the drive. It's unreal, not imaginary. It articulates itself on the real in a way that eludes us.p.205





The objet a is that object which is actual experience, in the operation and process sustained by the transference, and is signaled to us by a special status.p.267


No comments:

Post a Comment